What is NDB Bank?
The National Development Bank PLC (or commonly referred to as NDB Bank) is a Sri Lankan banking and financial services institution, headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Having begun operations as a state-owned development finance institution in 1979.
In January 1979,the predecessor of National Development Bank PLC (“NDB” or “Bank”) was set up by National Development Bank of Sri Lanka Act No 2 of 1979 as “National Development Bank of Sri Lanka”, as a wholly state owned institution. Following a change of ownership structure in 1993 where NDB was privatized and listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange.
NDB Bank overview
- Name: National Development Bank PLC
- Legal Form: Banking Company incorporated under the Companies Act No. 07 of 2007 and also regulated under the banking Act No.30 of 1988 as amended from time to time.
- Registration No: PQ 27
- VAT Registration No: 409000266 – 7000
- Credit Rating: A+(lka) Fitch Rating
- Registered Office / Corporate Office: 40, Navam Mawatha, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka
- Website: https://www.ndbbank.com/
NDB Bank Exchange Rate – Updated NDB Bank Forex 2021
Here is the latest NDB Bank foreign currency rates
Exchange rate tables: USD, EURO, Yuan, Yen, British Pound, Australia dollar,… of NDB Bank are updated today.
|Currency Name||Currency Code||Currency Buying Rate||Currency Selling Rate||Travelers Cheques Buying Rate||Travelers Cheques Selling Rate||Telegraphic Transfers Buying Rate||Telegraphic Transfers Selling Rate|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||129.58||141.28||130.23||141.28||130.53||141.28|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||25.22||26.11||25.34||26.11||25.4||26.11|
|United Arab Emirates Dirham||AED||53.7||56.82||52.62||56.82||52.74||56.82|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal||SAR||52.18||55.59||0||55.59||0||55.59|
|Chinese Yuan Renminbi||CNH||29.54||33.54||0||32.36||30.74||32.36|
|* Rate: Taka per unit foreign currency as at 2021/12/15 *|