What is NDB Bank?
The National Development Bank PLC (or commonly referred to as NDB Bank) is a Sri Lankan banking and financial services institution, headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Having begun operations as a state-owned development finance institution in 1979.
In January 1979,the predecessor of National Development Bank PLC (“NDB” or “Bank”) was set up by National Development Bank of Sri Lanka Act No 2 of 1979 as “National Development Bank of Sri Lanka”, as a wholly state owned institution. Following a change of ownership structure in 1993 where NDB was privatized and listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange.
NDB Bank overview
- Name: National Development Bank PLC
- Legal Form: Banking Company incorporated under the Companies Act No. 07 of 2007 and also regulated under the banking Act No.30 of 1988 as amended from time to time.
- Registration No: PQ 27
- VAT Registration No: 409000266 – 7000
- Credit Rating: A+(lka) Fitch Rating
- Registered Office / Corporate Office: 40, Navam Mawatha, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka
- Website: https://www.ndbbank.com/
NDB Bank Exchange Rate – Updated NDB Bank Forex 2022
Here is the latest NDB Bank foreign currency rates
Exchange rate tables: USD, EURO, Yuan, Yen, British Pound, Australia dollar,… of NDB Bank are updated today.
|Currency Name||Currency Code||Currency Buying Rate||Currency Selling Rate||Travelers Cheques Buying Rate||Travelers Cheques Selling Rate||Telegraphic Transfers Buying Rate||Telegraphic Transfers Selling Rate|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||218.72||234.9||219.82||234.9||221.05||234.9|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||44.77||46.94||45||46.94||45.25||46.94|
|United Arab Emirates Dirham||AED||95.51||102.72||93.96||102.72||94.49||102.72|
|Saudi Arabian Riyal||SAR||92.78||100.46||0||100.46||92.52||100.46|
|Chinese Yuan Renminbi||CNH||52.13||56.13||0||55.75||52.56||55.75|
|* Rate: Taka per unit foreign currency as at 2022/6/27 *|